Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES

Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES

BANK UBS AG, BANK CS, BANK PARIBAS, BANK J.P. MORGAN BANK GOLDMANN SACHS BANK UNICREDIT

RegisterOFFSHORE COMPANIES WHICH ARE INVOLVEDPublicationsSearchDATABASEHomeLog inFAQACT AND ART PHOTOSGallery

Share | 

WHO IS PETER ANDEL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2350
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: WHO IS PETER ANDEL   Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:52 pm

1979 Andel fled from Kosice, Slovakia first to Germany and after to Switzerland. In Slovakia he had a wife and two children, 10 and 12 years old. But he had to flea for political reasons like this persons in 1968. He came for the Swiss money only. In Kosice he worked in a mine and he had very good connetions to the management. 1980 started the Slovakian family run to Switzerland, also friends and political seached persons. The communists never play with peoples which are doing problems but Andel got still Visas for all.

In Swiss he worked as truck driver, always with this that he did not accept the bosses. In each firma we had the same story. With my Swiss connections I helped him with good jobs in offices. This was absolutely the biggest mistake I did.
He want to be always the Boss and this he has now.

The Czech Registration changed, and he is the only owner of the Czech Company now. His sons, his brother and his cousin are out. In 2001 he asked me to sale him my 50% company rights for Euros 3000,00 and with his corruption action he got in 2011 my company rights.

Company owner or not, I will see him in the Jail. He is now 71 years old, but this is not important. He stolen me now 8 years
of my life.

What I saw and sended to the Swiss and British police: Andel is involved in three UBS cases. Except the Moneylaundering.

This is  first one of my older UBS Portfolio, the cash payment UBS Zürich in 2005, this account was both of us and the transfer changement of the permanent order in april 2007, account also on both names

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2350
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: ABOUT MAREK   Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:50 pm

As all children Marek had some school and psychical problems, this was not easy, but if you say yes to a child you have a responsability. This was not by Andel. In 2005 he was willing to give Marek back to the children home. I was against this.
He left his first family in 1979 and he left the second family.

In November 2008, Andel left the house together with Marek. Marek was in a very poor condition because he understood nothing. In 2010 Andel threw him out of his girlfriend`s house.. I had to find a room and a responsabel person for Marek before I could definitely leave the Czech Republic. No matter what we do, but this what we do we do with decency. Decency he has not and I`m sure, that nobody is knowing about his real personality. Smart and introvert. You never know what a Slovak is thinking about you. He shows you a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

WHO IS PETER ANDEL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES :: EACH PERSONS HAS HUMAN RIGHTS MY EVIDENCE AND STATEMENTS-
Jump to: