Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES

Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES

BANK UBS AG, BANK CS, BANK PARIBAS, BANK J.P. MORGAN BANK GOLDMANN SACHS BANK UNICREDIT

RegisterOFFSHORE COMPANIES WHICH ARE INVOLVEDPublicationsSearchDATABASEHomeLog inFAQACT AND ART PHOTOSGallery

Share | 

Mistakes in Switzerland and manslaughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2345
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Mistakes in Switzerland and manslaughter   Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Christine Andel
Hauptstrasse 77
CH- 5075 Hornussen

Hornussen, 02.03.2016

You get a printed Email from a Swiss Polic e office in Sissach, Basel-Landschaft, dated 01.03.2016 concerning Revolver, Taurus, special, Kaliber 38 the gun which I got from Peter Andel for my protection. The gun was blocked and it was impossibel to shot with this gun. The house is like a Farm in Switzerland or in the United States far of the next village and I was sick. As you know, it is dangerous to have a gun in your hand and you cannot use it. Means, when the other person see the gun and has also one, than your live is in danger, means manslaughter.
The police officer sold the gun in Switzerland for Peter Andel. He got CHF 100,00 and I have no money to live for. The 09th january 2009 the gun was unblocked in my house in the Czech Republic by the Bodyguard Thierry Lerbour. Lerbour is from Luxenburg, married with a czech woman and worked for a Security Company in Prague.
Thierry Lerbour is reachable only in Facebook, he works now for different privat persons. He is on my witness list.
The 09th january 2009 was the day which MM Realit, area of Kolin sold the house. They faked me with calls and with emails. They want me to leave the house. So it was necessary to call the security company. Andel came the 09th january with a stupid letter for the financial office. The bodyguards were hidden in the house. The MM Realit Boss told me after, that this customer or buyer had black money in the Bank UBS AG. But how much is right by this statement I don`t know.

The address: +420 774 830 871
E-mail: kolin@mmreality.cz
Adresa: Na Petříně 250
CZ- 280 02 Kolín
Evidence: You get the documents of the Wills Office from my parents, dated 18.10.2001 and 24.10.2001. The whole is CHF 765 000, the half around CHF 350 000 without the house, the Antiquities and the UBS Portfolio. Excluded my investigations in the Czech Republic which Andel paied cash, CHF 200 000. If you get Andel, you have the whole case in your hands. I have next week a lawyer date in Brugg.
For the moment, this is my last statement.

TEXT EMAIL SWISS POLICE
"Faeh, Joerg POL" ,
"Fally, Christian POL" ,
"Emmenegger, Rene POL"
date: 1 March 2016 at 11:50
subject: Waffe i.S. ANDEL Peter
Sehr geehrte Frau Andel
Der Revolver, Taurus, Kal. .38 Spezial, Waffen-Nr. JC62908, wurde am 23.04.2010 auf dem Polizeiposten Sissach abgegeben. Das Sicherstellungsprotokoll wurde damals durch den Polizisten, Peter von Arx, ausgestellt. Auf dem Protokoll war vermerkt, dass Andel Peter, whft. in Tschechien, Eigentümer der Waffe ist.
Ich nahm in der Folge Kontakt mit Herrn Andel auf und in seinem Einverständnis wurde die Waffe am 03.12.2010 an ein Waffenhändler für den Betrag von SFr. 100.—verkauft. Das Geld wurde an Herrn Andel überwiesen und die Verkaufsquittung per Post zugestellt.
Für weitere Rückfragen können Sie mich unter der Telefonnummer 061 553 31 24 kontaktieren.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Reto Studer
Feldweibel Reto Studer
Leiter Fachstelle Waffen & Sprengstoff
Rheinstrasse 25
CH-4410 Liestal
Telefon: +41 61 553 31 24
Telefax: +41 61 921 27 33
E-Mail: mailto:reto.studer@bl.ch
E-Mail: mailto:pol.waffen@bl.ch
www.polizei.bl.ch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES :: EACH PERSONS HAS HUMAN RIGHTS MY EVIDENCE AND STATEMENTS-
Jump to: