Campingcar Besinov SCHWEIZER BANKENAFFAIREN

Campingcar Besinov SCHWEIZER BANKENAFFAIREN

FOREX SAFECAP LIBOR SCANDAL UBS

RegisterBRNO CONSULTINGSearchPublicationsMemberlistHomeFAQLog inBANK UBS DEFRAUDBANK UBS INTERNATIONALUBS AG & RUSSIACalendarENGLANDMY PRIVAT BLOGSACT AND ART PHOTOSGallery

Share | 

EVIDENCE AND WITNESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1747
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: EVIDENCE AND WITNESS   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:38 pm

REVOLVER WHICH ANDEL GAVE ME FOR MY
PROTECTION, BUT THE GUN WAS BLOCKED.

I could not shut in any case. The Swiss police sold the gun for
him and Andel got CHF 100,00 and I have anything to live for.
The copy I send tomorrow by post mail to the US Embassy in Bern.
The crime here is the manslaughter.

He was very good wellknowing what he is doing.

Die Waffe wurde zwecks Beweisführung Peter Andel von Jürgen Ulrich, Konstanz,
Deutschland und mir bei der Schweizer Polizei abgegeben. Der defekte Lauf wurde
in Tschechien durch meinen Bodyguard Thierry Lerbour, Luxenburg in Ordnung
gebracht. Die Waffe stellt eine Tatwaffe dar, fahrlässige Tötung.

This is what the Swiss police wote:

Sehr geehrte Frau Andel

Der Revolver, Taurus, Kal. .38 Spezial, Waffen-Nr. JC62908, wurde am 23.04.2010 auf dem Polizeiposten Sissach abgegeben. Das Sicherstellungsprotokoll wurde damals durch den Polizisten, Peter von Arx, ausgestellt. Auf dem Protokoll war vermerkt, dass Andel Peter, whft. in Tschechien, Eigentümer der Waffe ist.
Ich nahm in der Folge Kontakt mit Herrn Andel auf und in seinem Einverständnis wurde die Waffe am 03.12.2010 an ein Waffenhändler für den Betrag von SFr. 100.—verkauft. Das Geld wurde an Herrn Andel überwiesen und die Verkaufsquittung per Post zugestellt.
Für weitere Rückfragen können Sie mich unter der Telefonnummer 061 553 31 24 kontaktieren.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Reto Studer

The most wanted Romanian Hacker by FBI: NICOLAE POPESCU
Second picture: Wang Dong, China
Read more under the atteched FBI Link.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hello guests,
My name is Christine, am Half Swiss Half French, am fotographer and model. For the moment I fight in Switzerland for my rights.

This with my website which I open as a camper- and travel website and forum in 2005
in the Czech Republic. In 2008 I had to leave Prague because
my life was in danger.

ONE OF THE BODYQUARDS FROM PRAGUE
09.01.2009. The 9th january 2009 had to leave the house. They told me that the house was sold. Wrong, the house was not sold.

house. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Bezpečnostní agentura H1 SECURITY, spol. s r.o.

THE CRIMINAL SECURITY IN THE WHOLE CZECH
Zločinci v krásné obci Kouřim, Kolín
They controlled me in my own house by monitoring

Thierry Lerbour, Bodyquard, LUXEMBURG
He helped me. He open the gun and my handy with a chip under
my SIM card.

Facebook: Thierry Lerbour
I cannot reach him, maybe somebody knows him.

Bezpečnostní agentura H1 SECURITY, spol. s r.o.

Jürgen Ulrich Konstanz, Germany
Impex Service Germany
Riesenbergweg 8
78467 Konstanz - Konstanz-Petershausen-West
Baden-Württemberg
07531/813512
WARNING FROM DAVID BAKER, BAKER TILLY NUERNBERG

A HACKED CHAT FROM DAVID BARRY, MEANS DAVID BAKER dated in may 2014

Christine Andel [07:45:28] okay now ... this is Barry [07:45:54] Listen to me very well ... I will make sure that you get problems and you are putten to prison [07:46:35] Christine Andel Andel: okay [07:46:42][08:06:39] stop worrying andel [08:06:40] Christine Andel Andel: good [08:06:47] stop the case with andel [08:06:53] Christine Andel Andel: no [08:06:56] Christine Andel Andel: never [08:07:22] I will kill you, I promise you this ... and I wll transfer another money into your account [08:07:35] Christine Andel Andel: do this [08:07:50] to give you more problems ... I will put your name into the fraud list [08:07:59] Christine Andel Andel: do this [08:08:04] Christine Andel Andel: have no problems with [08:08:42] Christine Andel Andel: do this [08:08:50] my killers will do the Job and you will die soon [08:08:55] Christine Andel Andel: in the connetion singles forum in us [08:09:01] Christine Andel Andel: you must be cracy [08:09:14] Christine Andel Andel: have your picture and all needed [08:14:54] I am hacking your PC [08:15:04] then I will get more informations for Andel [08:15:09] against you I will send also to the police that you work with hackers to steal people money to your account [08:16:25] t[08:17:33] Christine Andel Andel: you must be very cracy [08:17:52] more problems on the way for you, now I have sent your adress to the killers [08:18:32] they will first go to Kent Basel, if you are not there then they go to the Guest house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

EVIDENCE AND WITNESS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov SCHWEIZER BANKENAFFAIREN :: DEFRAUD/ ANZEIGE PETER ANDEL TSCHESLO s.r.o. FOREX s.r.o.-
Jump to: