Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES

Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES

BANK UBS AG, BANK CS, BANK PARIBAS, BANK J.P. MORGAN BANK GOLDMANN SACHS BANK UNICREDIT

RegisterOFFSHORE COMPANIES WHICH ARE INVOLVEDPublicationsSearchDATABASEHomeLog inFAQACT AND ART PHOTOSGallery

Share | 

MAREK ANDEL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2345
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: MAREK ANDEL   Sun May 08, 2016 10:07 pm

The case Marek Andel and the stolen money from his children account by the Bank Komercni Banka a.s.

Marek had a children account by the Komercni Banka a.s. In 2010 I tried with him to get his money. But not at all. The account holder was Peter Andel. When he was 21 years old, he needed money to buy a second hand car. He called me in Swiss but I could not help. What kind of man is Peter Andel?

To Marek Have contact only via Facebook. For all I write have my evidence and about all can wite a book. A web is not enough. If nothing other, I remain on my property in the Czech Republic, also without a house.

V květnu 2009 se daňový úřad byl se mnou a hledali Peter Anděl. Před finančním úřadem Kolín je protokol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

MAREK ANDEL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES :: EACH PERSONS HAS HUMAN RIGHTS MY EVIDENCE AND STATEMENTS-
Jump to: