Campingcar Besinov SCHWEIZER BANKENAFFAIREN

Campingcar Besinov SCHWEIZER BANKENAFFAIREN

FOREX SAFECAP LIBOR SCANDAL UBS

RegisterBRNO CONSULTINGSearchPublicationsMemberlistHomeFAQLog inBANK UBS DEFRAUDBANK UBS INTERNATIONALUBS AG & RUSSIACalendarENGLANDMY PRIVAT BLOGSACT AND ART PHOTOSGallery

Share | 

UBS CARD ACCESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1747
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: UBS CARD ACCESS   Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:20 pm

THE FACTS: 1. In 2008 I wrote to the Bank Management in Zürich, Mr. Röthlisberger, Mr. Grübel and others 4 letters. 2 of this letters have been the request to leave the bank and to do a transfer on a other Bank here in Switzerland. 2. Some days after the Bank UBS AG sended to my address in the Czech Republic a new Access Card and PIN on my name. But I was in Switzerland. The Access Card, empty without any name I found in my Czech house. The documents I sended to the Swiss prosecutor. My questions: Who ordered on my name a empty Access Card and who got the PIN? I have a Czech Registration from the Company AT Access Cards, registrated under a Czech Doctor which has anything to do with Banks. AT is a Austrian Company and the owner was the creator of the Bank Access cards or Access Cards in generally.

First: The Bank UBS AG, Zürich, Switzerland is registrated under PENIZE s.r.o. Prague, Czech Republic, means under David Baker, UK and Peter Andel, Czech Republic.
The facts looks like this: AT Access consulting is a company which works with bank access cards.

DER ERFINDER DER BANK ACCESS CARDS WAR EIN OESTERREICHER.
DIE AT ACCESS CONSULTING GEHOERT IN TSCHECHIEN EINEM ARZT.
DIESER FAKT WUERDE ERKLAEREN WESHALB DIE KARTE EIN ROHLING WAR.

Company informations:Owner: MUDr. Jan Vohradnik, Doctor, a company capital of 200 000 Czech Crowns.

AT Access Consulting s.r.o., IČO 25695631 - data ze statistického úřadu

OBCHODNÍ
REJSTŘÍK ŽIVNOSTENSKÝ
REJSTŘÍK STATISTICKÝ
ÚŘAD KONTAKTY
ZDROJE NÁZORY
UŽIVATELŮ                                                                 NABÍDKY
PRÁCE VIZUALIZACE
VZTAHŮ
Here the owner is a doctor called MUDr. Jan Vohradnik. The company owns money as each company which workes under the Server Penize s.r.o.

NÁZEV: AT Access Consulting s.r.o.                                                                
AT Access Consulting  s.r.o. - náhled vizuálního zobrazení vztahů obchodního rejstříku
IČO: 25695631
Z. KAPITÁL: 200000 Kč
SCHRÁNKA: r3nnu3x
ADRESA: Na zátiší 77, Lyžbice, 739 61 Třinec
MAPA: Firmy na stejné adrese - mapa
KONTAKTY: Přidat kontakty AT Access Consulting na www.služby

Back to top Go down
http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

UBS CARD ACCESS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov SCHWEIZER BANKENAFFAIREN :: UBS AG CORRUPTION AND MONEYLAUNDERING :: UBS CORRUPTION-
Jump to: