Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2791
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Quoin Club   Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:14 pm

We answer your questions about Quoin Club

I already invest my money. Why is this better?

Commercial property is a great way to generate a meaningful income from a brick-and-mortar asset. Unlike residential property, commercial property generally generates more income and offers the ability to invest in a much more diverse range of assets - shops, cafes, offices, hotels and more.

How does Quoin Club work?

You can browse properties and choose an amount to invest, become owners of a share of the property and receive a return from the rent paid by the tenant. You can then choose to either continue to receive a regular income, or to sell your share at any time on the Quoin Exchange.

What is my expected rate of return?

The total annual returns will range from 5% to 12%. This will depend upon which property or combination of properties you choose to invest in and the time period over which you invest. Over the last 30 years, commercial property has returned on average a total of 9.2% per annum.

Is my money safe?

All investment carries risk. At Quoin Club, prior to investment, your money is held in a ring fenced client account. Once the money is invested you will own shares in a UK based limited company which is managed on your behalf by a Nominee Company.

Would I lose my investment if Quoin Club went into liquidation?

You are investing in properties managed by Quoin Club rather than Quoin Club itself. Every Quoin Club property is held in a Special Purpose Vehicle meaning that your investment is ring fenced. If anything were to happen to Quoin Club, your ownership of the property would not be affected.

Join Quoin Club Now

*source — IPD All Assets Annualised last 3 years

Earn up to 12pc per annum total return*

No joining fees, no membership fees

Low investment fees

Experts in property

Diverse portfolio

Founder Memberships open – limited availability

Club Benefits

Become a Founder Member Today

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com Online

Quoin Club
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov GENEVA BAKER TILLY PETROBRAS SWISS AND THE CRIMES :: ACCOUNTANT ERNST & YOUNG-
Jump to: