Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES

Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES

BANK UBS AG, BANK CS, BANK PARIBAS, BANK J.P. MORGAN BANK GOLDMANN SACHS BANK UNICREDIT

RegisterOFFSHORE COMPANIES WHICH ARE INVOLVEDPublicationsSearchDATABASEHomeLog inFAQACT AND ART PHOTOSGallery

Share | 

E.ON BRITISH GAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2345
Birthday : 1952-04-20
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: E.ON BRITISH GAS    Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Two years ago, I moved into a rented flat in Glasgow. I was told by the letting agent that Scottish Power supplied my energy. A few months later, I moved my supply to Flow Energy, paying a monthly direct debit and supplying meter readings.

In November 2015, Flow contacted me to say there was a problem, and it emerged that Flow and Scottish Power were supplying different addresses in the block, and that in fact E.ON was my supplier. Flow refunded me the £545 I had already paid it.

After endless further complications and many visits, a new meter was installed last October. And then came the shock – I owed E.ON £4,871 (later halved because it seems the power firms can only back-bill for 12 months).

I am alternating between anger and anxiety, being shocked to receive a bill more than four times higher than expected because of these companies’ failure to sort out my bills. I previously paid about £500 a year for electricity. GL, Glasgow

This is an abridged version of a long and detailed saga, and we have some sympathy. It turned out that you were living in an energy-demanding flat, but had no idea because of the companies’ inability to produce a bill. This case not only shows the energy industry in a poor light but also how complicated it can be to resolve meter problems, particularly in flats.

We asked E.ON to take a look at this but it has refused to reduce the bill any further. “We have waived all the charges for the energy used prior to the last 12 months and offered a further small reduction in the amount owed. The charges remaining are accurate,” it says, offering a suitable payment plan for the remaining bill of £2,175.

You are furious because had you known the bills would be so high, you would have moved out quicker and feel you are being penalised for the energy firms’ failures.

We suggested you should pay E.ON £1,600 as a compromise – the equivalent of £800 a year to end the matter. E.ON has refused to accept this and has said it will let Ombudsman Services rule on the case. We find that it takes a highly contractual approach to complaints, so don’t have much confidence it will come to your aid.

Alternatively, given that you didn’t ever sign a contract with E.ON – you signed with Flow – you could tough it out in court. If no contract ever existed, it would be perfectly reasonable to ask whether the bill is even enforceable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campingcarbesinov.com

E.ON BRITISH GAS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campingcar Besinov BAKER TILLY SPIESS S.A. AND HIS CRIMINAL AFFAIRES :: UBS AG CORRUPTION AND MONEYLAUNDERING-
Jump to: